Aileen Smith is The Health Heroine with a mission to “help people in business invest in their health in a way which will empower them to gain more energy, clarity and body confidence in order to maximise their professional performance and to live life to the full inside and outside of their business ”.
Aileen is a successful businesswoman and nutritionist with a passion is to help people have more energy, so they can live life to the full inside and outside of their businesses.
As an owner /director of a catering and hospitality business Aileen took her business from start up to sale in a decade and in the process, realised that ‘running on empty’ took a toll on her health and love of life.
This led her to discover a passion for nutrition and functional medicine and to study nutritional therapy for 4 years at The Institute For Optimum Nutrition, London.
Now as a Corporate Wellbeing Consultant and Nutritional Therapist, she works with leaders of small and large businesses and their teams (1:1 or in groups, both live and online). Aileen also co-owns Runners Health Hub and co-hosts She Runs Eats Performs Podcast for female runners of all abilities.
Aileen has walked in your business shoes and is uniquely placed to understand the demands of your business responsibilities and personal life and bring you personalised nutritional expertise and coaching to reboot your health and energy and productivity.
I haven’t always been a Health Heroine …
In 2000 I set up a catering business, over the following years I worked very hard alongside my business partners to develop and grow the company. We created a great business, employing 300 people with a turnover of £10 million, which we later sold to a larger company.
I worked 24/7, spent hours every week on the motorway or on trains and often living in hotels. You’d think that being in the food sector would give me access to good food whenever I needed it, however I found that I ate at unsociable times, often with hours in between each meal, I’d try my hardest to make healthy choices, sometimes I was successful and sometimes not.
“Most business owners will agree that running a business often takes a toll on your health and I was no exception”
I’ve had lots of struggles over the years to reach my current levels of health and fitness; none of it has been easy. It’s taken quite a few years (and a lot of professional education) to learn how my body works inside and out and what it responds best to; I wish I’d had someone to fast track me like I fast track my clients today.
The revelation for me has been how a holistic approach to my health has delivered unprecedented levels of energy and clarity, and that’s what’s changed my approach to how I live my life.
What I’ve discovered that I teach my clients:
- Everyone is individual and a personalised approach delivers best results.
- Work out what is in your stress bucket and how to empty it regularly.
- Create a powerful life vision for your body and health – this is vital to your success.
- Planning and preparation is key and if you haven’t got time to do it yourself – delegate. Get help!
- Approach changing your lifestyle step-by-step. Move in the right direction, fast enough to get where you want to be, but slow enough to make changes, which will last a lifetime.
- Which foods to eat to enhance energy production as well as your mood and mindset.
- How to enjoy every step of your success.
- How to introduce a cycle of continuous health improvements, which is simple and transformational.
- How to start on the journey of good health and how to continue every single day.
Are you ready to take control of your health destiny? CALL ME If you’re keen to book a programme but would like a no obligation chat first.
Click below to start your journey to High Flying Energy today.