A healthy, tasty and non-alcoholic drink. Perfect for a summer day or sipped by the fire.
Servings – 6
300g frozen organic cranberries (save 20g for garnish)
200ml fresh orange juice
2 limes juiced
1 tspn maple syrup
1 tspn orange essence
1 tspn almond essence
1. Blend the cranberries, orange and lime juice
2. Sieve the blended fruit to remove the pulp.
3. Add the orange and almond essence and maple syrup to the sieved juice.
4. Check the taste and sweeten with additional maple syrup if required.
5. Fill glasses with crushed ice and a few whole cranberries and pour the cranberry juice over the ice and serve.
TIP: If you’re short of time use unsweetened cranberry juice.