Cacao Chai Latte (Servings – 1)
- 1 cup almond milk or nut milk or your choice
- 1 date
- 1 tspn raw cacao powder
- 1 tspn of spices (1/3 ground cinnamon, 1/3 ground ginger, 1/3 ground cardamom)
- Grated raw chocolate.
- Blend the almond milk, date, cacao powder and spices in a blender.
- Fill a mug with boiling water and leave to stand to warm mug.
- Warm the almond milk in a pan (warm not hot).
- Empty water from mug and add almond milk.
- Sprinkle grated raw chocolate on top of milk.
Ginger Lemon Steeper (Servings – 1)
- Boiling water
- Bunch of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 lemon in wedges
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 chunk of fresh ginger
- Fill a glass or china mug (the prettier the better) with mint, ginger and cinnamon.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon wedges in to the cup and put one of the wedges into the cup.
- Top with boiling water.
- Infuse the flavours for a few minutes before drinking.
Need a little more help with having a healthy and energetic festive season?
Download my Gift Christmas e-book click here: How to be a Healthy Hostess this Christmas.