Quick, healthy and tasty fish dish – easy to cook for when you have guests or a super evening treat for the family
4 cod fillets, about 1 lb
3 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
2. Coat a baking dish with olive oil. Rinse cod fillets and pat dry.
3. Place fish in a 13×9 baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fish and then drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes with a fork, about 20 – 25 minutes
Recipe supplied by Nutri Advanced