Would you and your business like to be a partner in our flagship SuperWellness Nutrition Challenge?
This is will be a jointly financed venture at a very special investment – a once only opportunity for a North East business wanting to make a real difference to their employees in 2018/19.
SuperWellness will make a £7.5K investment in this case study Nutrition Challenge.
Our Nutrition Challenge enables us to work directly with your employees to bring about positive, long-term lifestyle changes and create strong engagement around wellbeing.
Improve energy, sleep, body composition, stress and resilience
Receive guidance and support from qualified nutritionists
Be inspired to make easy food and lifestyle changes which they can apply at work and home
- Reducing Sickness Absence
- Strategy to prevent long-term chronic sickness through lifestyle changes
- Improving Productivity
- Employee Engagement
- Enhancing Destination Employer Status
- Health and Wellbeing Benchmarking and Recognition e.g. Britain’s Healthiest Workplace, Public England’s Health Needs Assessment, Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Track Health and Well Being engagement of employees, provide data of measurable improvements and demonstrate value of investment.
- Add new activities and added value to your existing Employee Well Being Services
- Initial Consultation.
- Health and Wellbeing Audit.
- SuperWellness Health and Wellbeing Survey of Your Employees.
- Design and shaping of 3-Month Challenge
- Launch of Wellbeing APP
- The 3 Month Challenge
- 1 day on site each month with two SuperWellness Nutritionists delivering workshops, a seminar and body composition checks
- Monthly support to all your employees
- Final Measurement.
- Reporting feedback on Return on Investment
- Be based in North East of England in an NE or SR or DH or TS postcode area
- Have 100 employees or MORE
- Be committed to a long-term well being strategy
- Be prepared to financially invest in this programme
- Be willing to share the results of the case study in the public domain e.g. press, industry briefings, seminars
- Open to all SECTORS of private and public business, industry and education
Please let us know that you are interested by completing the Nutrition Challenge APPLICATION FORM HERE and we’ll be in touch to arrange an informal meeting to discuss more.
Or to book a call will Aileen HERE:
If we are a good fit then Aileen will arrange to meet with you at your workplace to further explore the opportunity. We are aiming to confirm our CASE STUDY partner during Autumn 2018 or early 2019. Please register your interest as soon as possible – we are anticipating a lot of interest.